Setting up in Delta 3
The concept : Putting together a combined transport terminal and a logistics area on a same site.
- Tri-modal access to the site (rail / road / waterway)
- Project surface area : 300 hectares
- Future warehouses surface area : 350 000 m²
- Class A warehouses for rent or for sale
- Railway linked warehouses : 1 x 35 000m² + 1 x 39 000 both under operation.
- Additional services : restaurant, office buildings, petrol station, truck park, services area, Campus Euralogistic = a training campus in transport and logistics, accommodation.
- Companies set up in Delta3 : Dachser, Décathlon (sport items), Leroy Merlin (do-it-yourself), Oxybul Eveil & Jeux (toys / e-commerce), PSL Log'Solutions for La Foir'Fouille (decoration & home equipment), Rexel (electrical supplies), SIA Home Fasion (decoration), Transfreight Automotive Logistics Europe for Yamaha Motor (motos), Viapost for Kiabi (textile).2XL for account of Danone Waters and Ontex. Simastock. SED Supply Chain Solution.
- Projects :
- L C area : 2 buildings of around 11.000 m² each dedicated to parcel services and cross-docking, with a rail access.
- expansion - L D area : 115 hectares for an additional logistics area of 400.000 m² on progress.