Setting up in Delta 3
The concept : Putting together a combined transport terminal and a logistics area on a same site.
- Tri-modal access to the site (rail / road / waterway)
- Project surface area : 300 hectares
- Future warehouses surface area : 350 000 m²
- Class A warehouses for rent or for sale
- Railway linked warehouses : 1 x 35 000m² + 1 x 39 000 both under operation.
- Additional services : restaurant, office buildings, petrol station, truck park, services area, Campus Euralogistic = a training campus in transport and logistics, accommodation.
- Companies set up in Delta3 : Dachser, Décathlon (sport items), Leroy Merlin (do-it-yourself), Oxybul Eveil & Jeux (toys / e-commerce), PSL Log'Solutions for La Foir'Fouille (decoration & home equipment), Rexel (electrical supplies), SIA Home Fasion (decoration), Transfreight Automotive Logistics Europe for Yamaha Motor (motos), Viapost for Kiabi (textile).2XL for account of Danone Waters and Ontex.
- Projects :
- L C area : 2 buildings of around 11.000 m² each dedicated to parcel services and cross-docking, with a rail access.
- expansion - L D area : 115 hectares for an additional logistics area of 350.000 m².